I think something that most people don’t understand about FRIENDS is that each of them has their own story about life and how it impacted them. Each of them pursued their dreams and made them (for the most part) come true, but it was not without resistance.
• There is the musician who struggles to assert herself and earn a living.
• And the chef who battles her own insecurities, as well as the opinions of others.
• Not to mention the actor who fights to be his own person despite the conforming disposition of his line of work.
• There is the fashionista who strives to make a picture-perfect scene out of an unfortunate atmosphere.
• Then we have the archaeologist who wants to help the scientific community, but too often finds himself getting cheated out of the glory he deserves.
• And behind it all is the average man who hates his job and only wishes to find love and friendships that will last.
These people were inspiring in the fact that they made their dreams a R-E-A-L-I-T-Y, and they had fun doing it.